Email Completed Application to email@example.com
Quality Subcontractors and Direct Hires Deliver Quality Workmanship
Although Gallagher Commercial Construction Group directly employs dozens of carpenters and tradesman to complete most jobs in-house, we realize that certain projects require experts in their field to get the job done right. In these instances, we general contract those portions of the project requiring experts in their specific area of expertise. This ensures a quality product is provided to the customer which meets not only local building codes but exceeds customer expectations.
With this in mind, quality subcontractors are key contributors to our success. We believe each subcontractor has a direct impact to the value we provide our clients- excellence in general contracting! We are always looking to expand our subcontractor network with various trades who are equally committed to providing quality, value, and superior craftsmanship for our clients.
In order to subcontract for Gallagher Commercial Construction Group, each subcontractor must meet certain minimum standards and qualifications which shines through in the final product provided.
The Benefits of Being a Gallagher Subcontractor/Skilled Trade
We respect your time. Our highly-experienced superintendents facilitate coordination & scheduling.
- We respect your expertise. We treat all trades with professionalism and respect for their trade.
- We pay all trades a competitive wage and believe in the saying “you get what you pay for”.
- We value positive working relationships.
- We provide potential for large scale programs resulting from our clients’ national retail programs.
- We have fluid billing process.
Subcontractors we utilize on certain projects:
- Roofers, siding, gutters
- General Carpenters- framing and finish
- Electricians, Plumbers and Mechanical
- Kitchen and Bath installation specialists
- Flooring, ceiling and tile work
- Sprinkler, fire and security
- Concrete and masonry
- General and advance demo
- Excavating and sewer/waste
Although Gallagher Commercial Construction Group has a stellar safety record, we believe in preparing for the unforeseen. In addition to carrying A+ rated insurance from Country Companies, Gallagher Commercial Construction Group requires each subcontractor to carry its own insurance to provide a second layer of protection to its customers. Whether you chose to work with Gallagher Commercial Construction Group or not BE SURE YOUR CONTRACTOR IS INSURED!
Each subcontractor is recommended to carry the following coverages:
General Insurance Requirements:
– Coverage A. Statutory Benefits
– Coverage B. Employers Liability as follows:
Bodily Injury by accident $100,000 Each Accident
Bodily Injury by disease $500,000 policy limit
Bodily Injury by disease $100,000 each employee
Commercial General Liability
– General Liability $1,000,000
– Personal & Adv Injury $1,000,000
– General Aggregate $2,000,000
– Products $1,000,000
– Automobile Liability $500,000
– Worker’s Compensation $500,000